WHY GET RANKED
Ever wonder why do law firms make submissions to the Legal Directories?
Law firms invest in this process as it provides a valuable outlet for them to boost their credibility and bring quality of their work to the wider market.
Why your law firm is never on the listings recognised by the Legal Directories? Or why your rankings have not moved for several years.
Here's how we can help.
We will help you manage your submissions throughout the whole process so that you and your firm can maximise your rankings in Legal Directories to profile yourselves as the experts in the respective practice areas. We understand that the process of coordinating and submitting the submissions can be very time consuming while managing the daily work load on hand. So this is where we come in to help you manage this process.
To find out more, send us your details below and we will get back to you as soon as we can or if you prefer to drop us an email, you can send it directly to [email protected] .
Top 10 Mistakes Law Firms Make in Their Legal Submissions
From lack of client referee responses to outdated matter highlights, we discuss 10 common mistakes law firms make when making a submission.
This is How We Can Help
1. Advise on the most effective submissions strategy for your law firm
2. Overseeing the various legal directory deadlines
3. Preparation & vetting of submission documents
4. Monitoring of client referee contact period
5. Setting up of telephone interviews with legal researchers
6. Pre-interview coaching for key partners
7. Close follow-up with the researchers
8. Legal rankings results feedback and tracking