At LegisComm, you will be part of a team which has been in the forefront of marketing legal services and advisory services in Singapore and beyond.
We are looking for individuals who are smart, have drive, and have what it takes to deliver high quality marketing consultation to our clients.
1) Legal Marketing Consultants
As a marketing consultant, you will be responsible for the marketing and business development of LegisComm’s legal marketing business as well as provide marketing consultation and support to law firms and other professional service firms.
- Possess a degree majoring in marketing/business/public relations/journalism
- 2-3 years of marketing/branding experience in the legal or professional services industry
- Have a pleasant personality and awesome attitude
2) Marketing Executive
As a marketing executive, you will help support our marketing consultants in the implementation of marketing plans for our clients. You must have the ability to multi-task and be quick on your feet. We are looking for a team player who is able to work well with the rest of the team to achieve marketing goals.
- Possess a diploma in marketing/business
- Must be familiar with using social media Eg. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram etc
- Have 1-2 years experience in a marketing function
- Knowledge of Adobe photoshop, Illustrator would be an added advantage
- Strong command of English
To apply, simply write in with your resume to "HR Manager" at [email protected]
3) Graphic/Web Designer (PART-TIME/FULL-TIME)
We are looking for a graphic/web designers to work on brand development, artwork creation, layout and design relating to branding of firms in professional services. The candidate we are looking for must have a strong passion for design and must be able to work with clients in developing stunning brand collaterals and websites that reflect the personality and objectives of the firms you work with.
You would also be required to liaise with production companies and vendors for all aspects of the printing and production process.
- Responsible for conceptualising and executing the design & development of our clients’ brands including the design of logos, corporate stationery, marketing collaterals
- Responsible for working with client to understand the requirements of the clients and working with them to create great looking websites which are responsive and SEO Optimised
- Must be capable of running the projects independently and also able to manage multiple project timelines well
- Managing Ad campaigns on Google, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Managing social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook etc
- Must possess a minimum diploma in fine arts / visual communications/multi-media
- Possess a natural creative flair and a strong knowledge of branding and design principles
- Minimum 1-3 year’s experience in a design capacity
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and video-editing software
- Must have experience in developing websites using Wordpress and functional mastery of HTML
- Experienced in building responsive and SEO optimised websites
- Bi-lingual in English and Mandarin will be an advantage
- Must possess design track-record and portfolio
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to "HR Manager" [email protected] including a recent photograph, your portfolio and expected salary. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.